With the support of United Way St. Croix Valley, The Salvation Army, St. Anne Catholic Community, other churches, foundations, businesses and the community, Grace Place is a reality. Grace Place opened its doors in October 2002. It provides temporary housing for families in transition. For the latest updates, please visit our Grace Place News page.
Address: 203 Church Hill Road, Somerset, WI 54025
To provide safe temporary shelter to homeless individuals and families without discrimination, while giving guidance to promote independence.
- Grace Place can help up to 24 individuals, including families
- Residents stay an average of 60 days
- Services and activities offered to residents include budgeting and nutrition classes, Girl Scout troop meetings, tutoring, family meals and fellowship and therapy
- Grace Place is staffed 24/7 with personnel from The Salvation Army
Grace Place in the News
Click here to read the latest news on Grace Place and homelessness in the St. Croix Valley.
Donations to Grace Place are always accepted and appreciated. Some of the most-needed items include:
- Phone cards
- Paper products
- Bath towels
- New pillows
- Full and twin sized sheets
- Laundry supplies
- Personal hygiene products
- Zip lock bags, tin foil and plastic wraps
- Garbage bags
- Light bulbs
- Aspirin, cold medicine and allergy medicine
- Grocery certificates